As a rapidly growing company we are always looking for motivated individuals to join our team. Check out the job descriptions below or email us your resume at HR@hifuprostateservices.com.
Title: Clinical Nursing Specialist
Summary: The Clinical Nursing Specialist (CNS) is responsible for the care of High intensity Focused Ultrasound patients, this includes screening for candidacy for the prostate cancer treatment, educating potential patients, assisting with pre-HIFU education, and post HIFU follow-up. The CNS will also cultivate, grow, and maintain the relationships with company’s customers including physicians, office staff, ASC staff, and hospital staff to facilitate HIFU treatments. The CNS will assist in managing resources needed for HIFU treatments at the treatment locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate initial and ongoing training for the company’s customers through meetings, presentations, in-services, etc.
• The CNS will customize the training for each individual customer
• Educate customers to help proper candidate selection
• Provide pre-, intra-, and post-op care education to customers as needed
• Educate customers on best practice guidelines as it relates to the procedure
• Educate patients on the risks and benefits of HIFU, as well as alternative treatments, so they can make the best decision regarding their treatment
• Assist patients in resolving concerns and issues resulting from their treatment
• Identify and report to the Medical Director clinical outcomes below an acceptable level of clinical competency
• Provide feedback as to the clinical direction to the customer as it pertains to the delivery of their patient care
• Identify and adjust the training program in an effort to make the program more effective
• Assist customers in resolving any concerns with the technology
• Maintain ethical standards consistent with the company’s values
• Provide feedback from all experiences with the customer to drive product improvement
• Support sales as needed (accompany sales team members on meetings, provide clinical education, provide feedback after cases, etc)
• Licensed Registered Nurse without restrictions (Minimum of BSN level or ADN with Urology Specific experience)
• Minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience, with exposure to Urology, Operating Room, and/or Emergency Room. Urology experience is preferred.
• Experienced in training and education of healthcare providers
• Pre- and post-operative patient education experience required
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills
• Self-motivated with a proactive attitude and the ability to work independently
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)