Maury A. Jayson, MD
Maury A. Jayson, MD, FACS, CPI is board certified by the American Board of Urology, specializing in prostate cancer, BPH, erectile dysfunction and other urologic cancers. He earned a bachelor’s of science degree in biopsychology and economics from Tufts University and a doctor of medicine degree from Jefferson Medical College. Following medical school, Dr. Jayson received an executive certificate in healthcare management at Cornell University and completed a urology residency at Yale University School of Medicine.
As a prominent physician in his field, Dr. Jayson has been performing, as well as proctoring other physician’s in the latest treatments for prostate cancer for many years. He is board certified in urology and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He maintains an active membership in numerous professional organizations including the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, and the American Urological Association.
Dr. Jayson is a national presenter, author of several articles in peer-reviewed journals and is one of the first physicians to receive the title, Certified Principal Investigator (CPI) by the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) and has served as principal investigator on numerous research projects. He is both a member of ACRP as well as the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS).
Prior to the FDA clearance of HIFU in October of 2015, Dr. Jayson treated his HIFU patients in the Bahamas and Cancun where the technology was approved. He has been using HIFU since 2008 and is considered a pioneer in the field of minimally invasive therapies. Dr. Jayson offers the HIFU treatment at the Weston Outpatient Surgical Center in Weston, Florida.
- HIFU for the treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgery for other Urologic Cancers
- Minimally Invasive Procedures for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)
- Surgery for Urological Conditions in Men & Women
- Procedures and treatments to correct or improve Erectile & Sexual Dysfunction
- Vasectomy & Vasectomy Reversal
- Circumcision (any age)
- Board certified by the American Board of Urology
- Completed a residency in urology at Yale University School of Medicine
- Received an Executive Certificate in Healthcare Management at Cornell University, Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Earned a Doctor of Medicine degree from Jefferson Medical College
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in biopsychology and economics from Tufts University
- Clinical Associate Professor of Urology at Nova Southeastern University
- Clinical Associate Professor of Urology at Ross University School of Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Author of several articles in peer-reviewed journals
- Presenter at national conferences
- Principal Investigator on numerous urology related research projects
- Member of numerous professional associations including the Society for Clinical Research Sites, Association for Clinical Research Professionals and American Urological Association
- Director of a Medical Advisory Board
- Medical Director; MD Clinical Trials, Inc.
Where is HIFU available with Dr. Jayson?
Dr. Jayson performs HIFU at the Weston Outpatient Surgical Center in Weston, Florida. The Weston Outpatient Surgical Center is a leading outpatient surgical facility accredited AAAHC. It is a 16,000-square foot ambulatory surgery center that features six state-of-the-art operating rooms, two endoscopy suites and one special procedure suite. All suites are fully equipped with ever-advancing instrumentation including high-technology monitors, lasers and microscopic cameras. Learn more >>
2229 North Commerce Parkway
Weston, FL 33326